• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Barrow Matchday Thread

So can we all finally agree we want FGR to lose tonight?
Will be watching tonight on iFollow, come on City please get it done and dont make it too nerve-racking

Cowshed Grecian

Will be watching tonight on iFollow, come on City please get it done and dont make it too nerve-racking
Oh yesss...! Swindle are in the last chance saloon need to win for playoffs. Hopefully be level on points with them tonight and then we can think about derailing Northampton’s auto bid in revenge for that Wembley hammering.

Good luck today folks - am I right in thinking 3 points gets promotion?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
, ,
Hope that they get a hammering, and if we manage to do similar to Barrow, we could even be top on goal difference tonight ! But not getting ahead of ourselves, first of all let's win the game and then worry about "flying pork" afterwards ! :cool:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck today folks - am I right in thinking 3 points gets promotion?
And good luck to Wednesday in their bid to keep the GAWS out of the play-offs.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Alan Richardson and Jon Beer are the Radio Devon commentary team tonight.

And good luck to Wednesday in their bid to keep the GAWS out of the play-offs.
Agreed, definitely rooting for Wednesday tonight - as it stands it is possible for GAWS to win their last game and still miss the playoffs on 83 points 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Agreed, definitely rooting for Wednesday tonight - as it stands it is possible for GAWS to win their last game and still miss the playoffs on 83 points 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
For the first time in my life I will be rooting for a Dong's victory on Saturday (at Gnome Park), but normal service will resume thereafter ! :cool:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
5 hours to go! :)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
KMT given the freedom of Exeter and allowed to drive his sheep down the High Street.
1000.jpeg