• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Barrow Matchday Thread

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Am on the 12 year Bowmore, and I can safely say that was the greatest game of football ever. And then some.
Admittedly, I didn't think so at the time, but on not very sober reflection, I have changed my mind.
I'm on a 12 year Aberlour single and I agree with all you say. Indeed I agree with everyone tonight.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm getting this printed and framed for my living room. Love it Mike 😀

thermopylai

I'm on a 12 year Aberlour single and I agree with all you say. Indeed I agree with everyone tonight.
Just switched to the Bowmore "Legend" which seems appropriate.
Getting emotional... I just want to say, I really love our football club!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I can't remember why I'm copying this link but I think it's important 🍺🍺🍺

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Any comment from Derek Adams? 😃😃😃

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
And isn't it Sooooooo much better to win it on the pitch than being adjudged to be promoted on points per game :cool:

ExeterCraic

I imagine a lot of us are smashed now right?

Cowshed Grecian

I was surprised with how resilient Barrow were, they certainly weren’t on holiday. I kept thinking why are they so desperate to get a point..let us win 😂....I don’t know what we would have done if they had scored in them last 5 mins, we were all celebrating already! Great times

Exehausted

What a night! The Park was absolutely rocking. Everyone was clapping along with the Big Bank for the last ten minutes, all four sides of the ground. That can't have happened many times before, if at all. I've read this thread from the first page since I got back. It's always great fun, particularly when we've gone behind and then come back to win! I've just finished my fourth bottle of Heineken Zero alcohol and it's proof if proof was needed that you don't need alcohol to feel a buzz. Off to bed so very happy. UP THE CITY and goodnight!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I imagine a lot of us are smashed now right?
Not quite but trying to catch you up !
UTC