• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Barrow Matchday Thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do we know yet why the Barrow players were so upset with our winner? The original throw in was as bad as they get, but I dont believe it was for that!?
Who fckuing cares?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
FCUCKING YEEEEESSSSSS!!!

That is all.

Trapdoor

The fvcking adrenaline high I'm on right now is something else... BUZZING

geoffwp

The Barrow ones were pin point perfect and nothing dodgy about them whatsoever , Even their blatant off sides with the inept lino on the Doble side were perfectly legal.

;) ;) ;)

Anyway enough talking , Where's my bigger bottle of Port !!
Just poured a nice scotch. Cheers buddy.🥃

Rosencrantz

Horrible game of football due to Barrows hard work and tactics and our nerves but the reason why we are promoted is writ large tonight. We found a way to win.

You take advantage of your luck when it appears. Our throw in, no chance. Dodgy throw in from Josh, very probably. MJ worried about that, not at all, smash it in and ask questions later. That's my bauy 😁

grecIAN Harris

Do we know yet why the Barrow players were so upset with our winner? The original throw in was as bad as they get, but I dont believe it was for that!?
Because it was their throw in. The ref and the lino got it completely wrong, gave City the throw from which we went on to score.

grecIAN Harris

As a game on it's own, it was a bag of sh!te but we dug out a result. But who gives a flying f**k!!!!!! THE REDS ARE GOING UP!!!!!!! And on to finish the job and win the league. 🏆 ;)

dontpassback

Promotion with two games to spare,I must be honest,the games against dale and tonight filled me with trepidation,I thought we might lash it up,but once again we sorted dale,and tonight we found a way to win which I haven’t seen in a city side for quite a few years,this squad has togetherness and resilience in bucket loads,so well done to Matt Taylor and every member of the squad for getting us over the line UTC 😅😅😅

A Slacker

Dreadful game. Complete contrast from Saturday when we looked so in control. But who cares…
Stubbs was outstanding.

ECFC89

Maybe the Barrow complaints are about that outrageous foul throw that lead to the goal?
Unlucky mate. We're going up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!