• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City versus Plymouth Argyle official match day thread,....

athenasbra

Come on you Grecians!

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Noooooo! You're 5 mins early!!! We're doomed!!!

Pobbop

wtf, what is wrong with you. if we lose we must sacrifice you, I can't believe this ****.

and by sacrifice I do mean wicker-man stuff, it's ****ing unacceptable(devil)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes indeed - but come on you reds lets do them................

flakey pasty

Can't wait for this.
Come on, the good guys!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
wtf, what is wrong with you. if we lose we must sacrifice you, I can't believe this ****.

and by sacrifice I do mean wicker-man stuff, it's ****ing unacceptable(devil)
Are you suggesting we have to burn the bra? :)
Fortunately, there's enough about this current bunch of mighty Grecians to overcome this hoodoo and grab the full three points. C'mon you Reds ...

Last edited:

athenasbra

Let's hope there's a decent crowd and not too many plod on overtime.

Pobbop

**** the *****, we WILL win this, nothing else is exceptable we could put out the youth team and we'd screw 'em, we are just grindingly, and sensuously better than that bunch of horrible ****ing morons from the cornish citadel of *****, I would mock them for their sex-lives, but honestly incest and bestiality are not a reason for fun, we need to pity them, whilst we prove what a county and society can do whilst keeping a proper propriety. It may learn them and in 20 or 30 generations they may become civilised, I know it's a forrlorn hope.

Crush them, hurt them, out-play them, make them look up with their dirt-encrusted faces, and pray for mercy, but don't give it, they need a lesson in civility, masculinity, and then finally football.

No ****ing mercy.

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
CCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we don't perform half as badly as the last 5 or so derbys and actually show up tomorrow.

Either way there will be a binge and a good time had by all. Early kick off just means it kicks off earlier.

All the best.

Dubai Grecian

Come on city, lets go into battle from the first whistle, 90 mins full commitment and we will get the result....come on boys.

Will be listening on the edge of my seat