• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Yeovil Matchday Thread

Mackster

Can't believe no one's started this, must be watching Comedy Relief or the Libyan debacle.

More importantly another 3 points for City please, you never know the MK Dons & Bournemouth could go into freefall leaving the door open.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't believe no one's started this, must be watching Comedy Relief or the Libyan debacle.

More importantly another 3 points for City please, you never know the MK Dons & Bournemouth could go into freefall leaving the door open.
I really hope City can win this : I need some good news - but I fear it will be a 1-1 draw...On the other hand, Nards (or is it Nardo) was talking things up in the E&E, so he could score the winning goal....We won't lose, anyway.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Well spotted Mackster (I was watching an old Mock the Week on iplayer). This is a game that will see our returned home form extend as the heroic Grecians battle to grab 30 points between now and season end... :) Geddon guys!

GeraintJones

Pretty confident about this one. 2-1 City. Hopefully a decent crowd in too.

Jordann

Sweet Jesus it's early. Get back to bed, all of you.
Oh, and UTC.

Last edited:

Copernicus

I am home alone, will be listening on GP, probably drinking too much :$

Wife and Daughter safely back in blighty so I will be able to shout and swear at the Laptop without being told off [H]

UTC [G]

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
Hopefully a decent game a proper tribute to Stanno, got a feeling it will be a draw today 2-2. UTC!

Cygnus

Have a feeling today will be a close match, particular as yesterday's rain will have softened up the pitch again, so Tis has a ready made excuse if we don't win again. Hopefully though we can overcome the psychological problems we have with our pitch and put in a quality performance, which should be enough to beat a Yeovil side desperate for the points, but the kind of side we should beat. I'll go for 3-1 to City, with Harley, Logie and Sercs with the goals!

ORy

I really hope City can win this : I need some good news - but I fear it will be a 1-1 draw...On the other hand, Nards (or is it Nardo) was talking things up in the E&E, so he could score the winning goal....We won't lose, anyway.
Please don't let him be Nardo, they're not quite at the level required. http://www.nardofk.no/

UTC and really hope for a win !

happygrecian

I predict a good win today. Lovely day for a game of football - anyone who could be at SJP but chooses to stay at home this afternoon needs their 'ead examining.

Cureton and Harley or Logie to score.