• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Wycombe Carabao Cup Match Day Thread

budegrecian

Can't believe this hasn't been started yet. Where's the enthuisiam?
Much changed side, no doubt, but still looking forward to it.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Like I said on twitter, I cannot wait to go 1-0 down after 5 minutes to Akinfenwa bullying our CB's and then Wycombe proceeding to time waste for the remaining 85 minutes.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wycombe to win with a penalty in the 13th minute of added time!

Jason's preview

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
great to seee that this competition has not been devalued on Exeweb; both a build up thread and a MTD!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
great to seee that this competition has not been devalued on Exeweb; both a build up thread and a MTD!
Not going to comment on the spelling of the title?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I appreciate that it can generate some money for the club but I have little interest in this competition. We could probably do without it right now if truth be told. Anymore injuries and we'll be really light going into the next league game. I'd play the fringe players but no doubt there's some rule about having to play X amount of players who ended the last game.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Like I said on twitter, I cannot wait to go 1-0 down after 5 minutes to Akinfenwa bullying our CB's and then Wycombe proceeding to time waste for the remaining 85 minutes.
He certainly left his mark on Jordan Storey the last time he played at the park.

Red Devon

Although we have a depleted squad atm…the flip side about tonight’s match is that it gives much needed game time to those who need it, Deing, Grounds MJ etc…2:1 City.

robchave

Whilst I'd be very happy to see a win, I really don't expect anything out of this game.

iscalad

Shan't be going but a expect a hard fought loss, with 100 minutes played.