• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Walsall MDT

David Treharne

Some 20 minutes after writing 'the weather report' it's clouded over, and looking over the City it's evident that there's rain falling over Dartmoor.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some 20 minutes after writing 'the weather report' it's clouded over, and looking over the City it's evident that there's rain falling over Dartmoor.
70%-90% chance of rain stsrting from 2 p.m.until 4 p.m +

IndoMike

Heavy rain here, too.

rustle

And if Deano plays it will be his 300th appearance for City - didn't he do well! 👏👍

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
And, I think, Jake Taylor's 200 league appearance for the club.

Rosencrantz

Off thread topic but what are the hills in the background as seen from the BB?

That's a fantastic photo and makes me realize that we have a fantastic little ground and I wouldn't want a new one anyway.

I think i might go in the BB for the first time when i'm down for the Morecambe game.
If you didn't pick up Dr Dave's hint above, the hills are Dartmoor 🙂.

GJW

It’s a Sky blue day here in Birmingham. Hoping for 2 City wins today. Pre-match food and pints then off to St Andrews. One ear on the game at SJP.

Grecian2K

If you didn't pick up Dr Dave's hint above, the hills are Dartmoor 🙂.
Actually, small pedantic point but while you might be able to see the Moor from Dr D's vantange point in his luxury chalet high in the Pennsylvania Alps I pretty sure the range you can see from the ground itself are the Haldon Hills.

IndoMike

Actually, small pedantic point but while you might be able to see the Moor from Dr D's vantange point in his luxury chalet high in the Pennsylvania Alps I pretty sure the range you can see from the ground itself are the Haldon Hills.
And there was I thinking it was the hills up behind High Meadows doh

Grecian2K

And, almost bang on cue, the next band of rain has just arrived and is hammering down!
(Looking at the weather radar (and forecast) looks to be just the start of a good few hours of it)