• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Tranmere Rovers Official Matchday Thread

scottus86

Red card for Tranmere

Trapdoor

Sad result. Need to stop this rot.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
PT has the copyright and he's holding on to it..... Stevenage 0 Carlisle 2

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
So Tisdale or Taylor ,if it’s December it’s time for a slump
Hate to say it but realistically with the next 4 games being Vale, Swindon, FGR and Sutton we will have done well if we are still in a playoff position beginning of 2020.

CraigECFC

66% possession. 16 Shots. 1 on target. Didn’t do enough round the box, I said a while back when opposition teams out 10 around their own box we don’t have an option to score or break them down. Can put in all the crosses we won’t we don’t have anyone that will win a header with dieng out. Need a big striker to bring off the bench in games like that.

Sweeney & Hartridge both now out injured. Going to be a tough couple of weeks.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't keep a clean sheet and can't score.Not the worst time of the season for it happen ,but it needs to be fixed quickly.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Bitterly disappointing result given that Swindon and Vale also lost. Going to Vale next week with my heart in mouth now

arthur

Culling time on the prediction thread (for me anyway ).
Can't believe we had so much possession second half.
For most of this century we've had left backs that are either competent or very good. Our failure to ensure continuity in this department is costing us dear....

manc grecian

Got what we deserved....nothing.

Concede sloppy goal then spend the rest of the game chasing without ever looking like scoring.

He needs to stop ******* around with the formation. Absolutely no width when we play with a back 4

Start with a proper striker.

Ditch the 3 crabs in midfield.

Stop starting games like we're in a coma.

arthur

[QUOTE="manc grecian, post: 2047054, ]Absolutely no width when we play with a back 4
[/QUOTE]
There was width - it just wasn't very good. We played with a back 4 for most of last season, including during our purple patch when people were wondering whether this was the most exciting team ever....