• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Tranmere Rovers Matchday Thread

Cowshed Grecian

I’m convinced we can win today. Hopefully Barton’s boys will do the business at Port Vale and we will be half an inch away from League 1 come teatime. UTC Let’s GO

We can win this. FGR, Northampton, Sutton and Newport have all gone there and won this season. Prediction 0-2

Let’s get at ‘em early today and get revenge for the defeat at SJP. Safe travels fellow Grecians. COYR.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m convinced we can win today. Hopefully Barton’s boys will do the business at Port Vale and we will be half an inch away from League 1 come teatime. UTC Let’s GO
Eh? If Rovers win at Vale that will lower our chances of autos, not improve them.

Cowshed Grecian

Eh? If Rovers win at Vale that will lower our chances of autos, not improve them.
The max Rovers can get is 82 points from four games. We are picking up more than 5 points from 5 games. Not worried about anyone other than Vale and Mansfield.

grecIAN Harris

Vale are in front of Rovers by five points and we are two points in front of Vale.Fred. So if Rovers win they are still two points behind Vale and we still have a game in hand on both which we should win which will put us five points in front of Vale regardless of what happens to us today. If we win today and Rovers beat Vale that already puts us five points ahead before our game in hand. If Vale win and we lose today that puts a whole new spin on things. In what world does Rovers winning lessen our chances with only four games left to go? I

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
A point today would be great 3 would be the ultimate - Safe Travels all

COYR

iscalad

Calm down old boy. Want some of my blood pressure tablets?
Win 3 of our remaining matches and we are up.
Anyway, yet another tough game, but one that is winnable. UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Alan Tonge is pairing Anthony Wareing on Radio Devon commentary today.

fred binneys head

Vale are in front of Rovers by five points and we are two points in front of Vale.Fred. So if Rovers win they are still two points behind Vale and we still have a game in hand on both which we should win which will put us five points in front of Vale regardless of what happens to us today. If we win today and Rovers beat Vale that already puts us five points ahead before our game in hand. If Vale win and we lose today that puts a whole new spin on things. In what world does Rovers winning lessen our chances with only four games left to go? I
If we win and Vale win, it means Rovers can’t catch us, meaning only Northampton and Mansfield can (in terms of the automatics, Vale are already there). Right now, Rovers can catch us.