• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Tranmere Rovers Matchday Thread

HarryECFC

After an eight year drought of starting threads. Praying the boys bring it home!

Come on you reds!

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I already have that nervous excitement I get for big games and it doesn’t kick off for another 11 hours. Beer prices aren’t the only thing going up in Exeter this year UTC

Max Payne 2

C'mon City - Tranmere aren't invincible so go up there and give it a right old go. a win up there would mean Northampton or Bristol rovers would not be able to catch us with a loss.

Banksy

Come on you Reds , one big push.Win today and it’s in the bag. 🥳🥳🥳

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Win today and I believe there's a chance we could be guaranteed promotion after the Rochdale game!

fred binneys head

COYR, me and my lad will be there today, cheering on the boys to (hopefully) another victory. Gonna be tight today I reckon, I’m going for 0-0 but hopefully 1-0.

grecIAN Harris

Three games involving teams called Rovers and we only want one of them to win. As I said on the build up thread, match Village Green today and I genuinely believe the League 2 title is ours to throw away.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will be working this afternoon, so I can't go or listen in. Hoping for a good result.

Jason's preview

fred binneys head

For those who believe in omens, Prenton Park is next to a part of Birkenhead called Devonshire Park and the away end is called the Cowshed.

STURTZ

Wirral Rubbish.