• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Stevenage Mental Health Awareness Matchday Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sometimes I wish we had a hard man in midfield. We've lost Jake and Law in the last 2 matches for bad/dodgy tackles and the perpetrators didn't even get a yellow card. The opposition needs to know that if they dish it out then they'll get whacked back. It's all well and good playing like gentlemen, but in the real world in Div 2 the refs don't act against it, and we are the ones that suffer

Oldsmobile-88

Sometimes I wish we had a hard man in midfield. We've lost Jake and Law in the last 2 matches for bad/dodgy tackles and the perpetrators didn't even get a yellow card. The opposition needs to know that if they dish it out then they'll get whacked back. It's all well and good playing like gentlemen, but in the real world in Div 2 the refs don't act against it, and we are the ones that suffer
I thought you were going to bed Mike ? 😁

Your good lady kicked you out ? 😎

IndoMike

I thought you were going to bed Mike ? 😁

Your good lady kicked you out ? 😎
I was, but couldn't sleep. Got a bit of flu and slept a lot through the day.
She would never kick me out of bed, but she might give me a thick ear on occasions, especially for spending too much time on here 🙄

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Match in a minute

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's all in the hair!

Attachments