• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Stevenage Matchday Thread - Kick Off: 1.00PM

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
That early kick off is a bit prohibitive for me, but I'll give it a go!

We really need all three points from this to stay in touch with the playoffs. I know we have games in hand and all that, but to quote my old dad: A Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush'!

UTC

CraigECFC

Same here Pete. Nice early start. Let’s hope it’s worth it!

UTC

Avening Posse

That’s midnight for me, which is infinitely better than 2 in the morning. 3 points please UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Seems ages since we won. Hope we don't underestimate Stevenage or we'll get a shock!

Jason's preview

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm confident we'll get back to winning ways today.

Dangerously confident.

Bongo1959

Come on City FFS

Smithyno6

Can’t see anything more than a comfortable win. Would like to see a bit of a change up in formation or line up today. Feels all a bit stale with our form at the moment.

David Treharne

"Exeter seemed dreamlike on account of that frosting With ten miles behind me and ten thousand more to go"

It's cold. Currently 2c, but add in the chill NW wind and it's more like 0c. The frost has taken a long time to clear this morning. We had 4mm of rain in the 24 hours to now, mainly in the form of incredibly heavy showers yesterday afternoon. There's 60% blue sunshine, and the remaining cloud cover is lifting. Should be a great day for playing football. Oh yes, and the UV is 1, and sunset is 16.50.
We could certainly do with a win, but that depends on which Exeter City side turns up.
The misquote is for John William in revenge of all those Me and Bobby Mcgee lyrics, and in memory of Roger Miller.
Update at 12:00

IndoMike

I'm confident we'll get back to winning ways today.

Dangerously confident.
Worries me that they've been on such a long, awful spell of away results that it might be us that gets our wallet nicked.
But overall we have to be confident.
3-1 City.

Legohead

Banned
Didn't know it was a 1pm kick off. Anyway, i'm going for a thoroughly comprehensive, no nonsense 3-0 win.