• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Stevenage : EFL Trophy : MDT

budegrecian

Maybe it would be worth checking out whoever was keeping him out of their team ?
Possibly, but then gain Jordan Storey couldn't get much game time when he went to Dorchester a couple of seasons ago either. :confused:

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only a double? Have you forgotten the U23 Premier League Cup as well??
Wouldn't that be superb if we could win that. Be a major talking point and attraction for our academy

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Amongst other things, there are two qualities that Joel Randall possesses which mark him out as a potential star for us in the future - first, time & again he makes, or finds, space for himself which allows him to create chances for others or for himself; second, he rarely gives possession away.
Fair points. That said, I think my favourite thing about Joel is that he's a bit 'old skool' and plays with his socks halfway down - along with goalkeepers in green that's something you don't, IMO, see anywhere near enough off these days.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Amongst other things, there are two qualities that Joel Randall possesses which mark him out as a potential star for us in the future - first, time & again he makes, or finds, space for himself which allows him to create chances for others or for himself; second, he rarely gives possession away.
Third, he is dangerous off both feet to the point that you could almost say he is two footed. Looking at the highlights video, first half he cuts in on his right foot and flashes a shot just wide from outside the area. Second half, he goes outside and crosses perfectly on his left foot for Seymour to head home. Pity Ben was just offside.

LOG

Despite it being on the chilly side, I was glad to have gone along to this. Through a combination of how well we played and how poor Stevenage were, we properly bossed the match and made it all look very easy at times. Difficult to pick a MOM as there were so many contenders but Joel Randall impressed and it was a shame the Seymour goal was disallowed as his cross was perfectly whipped in.

Westley must be glad it's only one down this season.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
A couple of words about Jaydon Richardson - he was much better last night than he has been of late (possibly because he was being played in his natural position); he also performed the flounciest teenage sulk I've seen in a good while, taking longer to walk around the perimeter of the pitch than Aaron Davies used to spend in front of the mirror getting his quiff just right.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Newport's tie against Leicester B will now take place on Tuesday 4th February.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do hope that we haven't demoralised Stevenage too much as they have got the Cornish on Saturday let's hope they quickly get over their defeat look to the positives and play like they did last Saturday:ROFLMAO:

Colesman Ballz

I do hope that we haven't demoralised Stevenage too much as they have got the Cornish on Saturday let's hope they quickly get over their defeat look to the positives and play like they did last Saturday:ROFLMAO:
Satanage can't be fancying their next visit to SJP for the league match in a few weeks time !

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Satanage can't be fancying their next visit to SJP for the league match in a few weeks time !
I just hope they improve for Saturday 'cos with the Cornish current form there could be a Stevenage massacre