• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Stevenage : EFL Trophy : MDT

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Post match interview with Matt Taylor

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Post match interview with Matt Jay

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
YouTube highlights

ryancooper327

Not sure if discussed completely. Draw on Saturday. Both semis will be live on Sky.

Fareham Grecian

League and Cup (well, Trophy) double anyone?

Am I right in saying that the 4th div title in 89/90 is the only real trophy we have ever won? This could be BIG :)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Both semis will be live on Sky.

I don't expect the fee will be huge but every little helps.

It'd be good if we were home to Salford. And I hope Newport beat Leicester U23s when their pitch thaws out😂

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, the competition for places is impressive, and it seems that whoever we bring in plays well. We really are in great shape.
Just want to say I like the way Matt is so proactive : he sorts out any problem areas very quickly. Need a short-term keeper urgently ? : no problem. Left wing back? Here you are..
Marcus Flitcroft has a very low profile but he must be doing something right as head of recruitment.

Rog H K

League and Cup (well, Trophy) double anyone?

Am I right in saying that the 4th div title in 89/90 is the only real trophy we have ever won? This could be BIG :)
3rd Div South Cup in 1931?
Bob Lord Trophy Wembley Playoff Final
Tupi Cup in Brazil 😉

Rog H K

Semi Finals both live on Sky. Kerching

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping for a home draw and big crowd for the semi finals, let's go for it and win the Bleedy thing now, along with promotion come the end of the season.
Without wishing to tempt fate, or get too far ahead of ourselves, would be great to play Portsmouth in the final.

Firstly, it should ensure a decent crowd and, secondly, assuming the gate receipts are shared, we could do very well out of it financially!