• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup 3rd round proper matchday thread

Grecian666

Currently got BT5 on my laptop to check (Norwich v Coventry). Couldn't find it to start but if you select eg BT1 then there's a whole list at the bottom for all the chaannels. Hope this helps! BTW, also says I need to upgrade to Windows 8.1 or later to watch - still on Windows 7 but seems to work ok!!
Cheers Squeezie....all working now....

Exehausted

Cheers Squeezie....all working now....
Can I ask, as I have BT Broad Band can I watch it free on my laptop which is what I thought I had read. I did a search but none of it made a lot of sense. I don't have BT sport anymore. Any help appreciated.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like we might be losing Randell Williams so some people on here might have finally got their way. Personally I'm disappointed.

On the other hand, it gives room to play Caprice, Page and Key in the same line-up which could be the way forward.

Last edited:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Or just connect your laptop to the TV with an HDMI cable, I do this for games on iFollow.
This is what I do, HDMI cable works wonders!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The news from Sheffield this week was a crock of crap then. Apart from only naming four subs this would have been pretty much the team they would have put out anyway. Hope we humiliate the tw@s.

Ash

Why's that Sturtz? My only worry is Mcardle and Parkes together because there is a lack of pace. Apart from that I think it looks good. Ward back in goal is a bit of a risk because of his lay-off, but it's still good to see him back.
Less risky than playing Jonny on recent form!

Corey

Nine substitutes named. What are the rules for subs in this competition.
Allowed to make 5 subs but only get 3 opportunities to do so.

Grecian666

Can I ask, as I have BT Broad Band can I watch it free on my laptop which is what I thought I had read. I did a search but none of it made a lot of sense. I don't have BT sport anymore. Any help appreciated.
i don't know but think you will need to subscribe to BT Sport

Grecian Royal

BT Sport is no longer free if you have BT broadband, you have to purchase a monthly pass.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Appearances this season for their side is 13,21,2,11,0,21,3,24,21,25 and 26. Subs bench 0,0,8 and 0 which is what gives us our best chance if we play well. Two of the subs aren’t listed on soccer base, assuming one will be a youth keeper.