• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Salford : MDT : 1pm KO

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is it wrong to hope we don’t make the play offs? I just don’t think I could take another get your hopes up situation...it’s painful.
The thing is we will unfortunately. Not quite consistent enough for top 3 by clearly one of the better sides and no chance will finish 8th or below

Alistair20000

The thing is we will unfortunately. Not quite consistent enough for top 3 by clearly one of the better sides and no chance will finish 8th or below
So guaranteed play off spot ?

iscalad

I turned over to the Salford commentary after 15 minutes. Their commentator was very knowledgable and was able to identify all of our players, unlike the clown on Radio Devon. He wasn't at all impressed with the referee though...
Nobody was impressed with the referee

STURTZ

Have we ever lost a play off semi final?

Grecian Max

In my mind, yes. Take play offs out of the equation and there’s not way we’re the 8th best team or below in the league having watched every game.

Legohead

Banned
Nobody was impressed with the referee
Blatant pen shout for us late in the first half. The ball hit the players hand and the player was a bit away from the player striking the ball so had time to remove his arm out the way. Also Jay had a shot first half that seemed to be blocked by the defenders hand and as they say, i've seen those given. Just our luck to have 2 reasonable penalty claims and not given any.

Grecian Max

Have we ever lost a play off semi final?
I think that’s what worries me, we are surely due a semi final loss. Obviously depends who it is we play mind.

WXF

After recent years, we should me more focused and less nervous in the playoff final, if we get that far. Would be crazy to write off the playoffs

I think that’s what worries me, we are surely due a semi final loss. Obviously depends who it is we play mind.
Hate to say but yep we are...it won’t happen though we will win and lose at Wembley...I’m predicting it now ..love being a city fan!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Post match interview with Matt Taylor