• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Port Vale Match day Thread

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
You very obviously haven't seen underneath the BB, this is not a Sarah Beeny or George Clark renovation job, it's as has been said, a major construction project that would cost the club several millions, unless of course you have that sort of Dosh in your back pocket just waiting for a project to finance!
I have been actually inside underneath it and agree - it's completely compacted debris - it was tough prior to the flats to remove, now arguably impossible now with the lack of space to get machinery down there.

ExmouthMart

Perhaps an alternative would be to purchase a local Pub and develop that as a match day venue and also the wedding reception, Birthday and Wake etc. business. Anyone know any property developers?!…..

denzel

You very obviously haven't seen underneath the BB, this is not a Sarah Beeny or George Clark renovation job, it's as has been said, a major construction project that would cost the club several millions, unless of course you have that sort of Dosh in your back pocket just waiting for a project to finance!
Exactly. Like I said its down to money. Obviously too much at the moment but you never know...

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great afternoon and to be honest I'm in agreement with Red Red who said that PV were more threatening than us before we scored. Once we went a goal up we were superb and well worthy of our 4 goals.

Re the bar situation, I had a drink in the red square but only because a mate got there before me and did the queueing. We were going to have another but the line was snaking pretty much all the way to the BB turnstile so we went without - we were actually discussing whether another bar could be added but I don't see how there is any space.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I obviously don't get out enough.
Might be just as well....if we draw West Ham away in a cup these are the prices you would be paying if you want a beer at half-time.

20220808_081420.jpg

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
E
Might be just as well....if we draw West Ham away in a cup these are the prices you would be paying if you want a beer at half-time.

View attachment 8960
Even more worrying than the prices is the fact that they both don't know how to spell 'confectionery' and don't know that confectionery refers to sweet items.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyway....Great game Saturday UTC

denzel

View attachment 8960
And people would lose their rag over it only being cashless..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

IndoMike

Love the noise.
Brown and Nombe have done so much to get the team and fans to really connect