• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle Matchday Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got 2-1 City written all over it

David Treharne

Weather at 10:00 is 16c with wind from the NNW blowing at a round force 2-3. There's 60% high grey/white cloud, and it is increasingly cloudy after a very bright but chilly start to the morning. We've had no appreciable rain in the last 24 hours (this may come as a surprise to those living elsewhere in the country). If you're going to be on the Big Bank this afternoon a pair of sunglasses would seem a good accessory to take with you. I'm looking forward to the game with some trepidation as I can't really decide what sort of team we're likely to put out (which may be a problem that the Manager has as well). I live in hope, but I don't really think we're going to function to capacity until both Wheeler and Holmes are added to the mix.
There'll be no update on the weather as I'm hoping to get to the ground early to take in a few numbing pints before talking absolute balderdash with several people who ought to know better.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just ****ing win lads.
This.

Though I'd take a point right now.

C'mon City.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
take in a few numbing pints before talking absolute balderdash with several people who ought to know better.
Why change the habits of a lifetime, eh?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wish I was going. Doing a 12 hr shift today instead, it's why I buy lottery tickets.

Good weather, looks like being a decent crowd boosted by the Reid signing and we're gonna win 1-0.

Still got this irritating little doubt in the back of my mind about another strange Tis team selection and set up.....

TotnesGrecian

Cracking line up listening to Radio Devon!!

TotnesGrecian

TEAM NEWS ⚽| Olejnik, James, Harley, Simpson, Grant, Watkins, Moore-Taylor, Taylor, Stacey, Croll, Sweeney

Subs: Woodman, Holmes, Oakley, McAlinden, Riley-Lowe, Pym, Reid

#ECFC

rustle

So he's on the bench as predicted, let's hope he gets on the pitch....

grecianfaniow

just dont put oakley on ffs FFS

jimmy

TEAM NEWS ⚽| Olejnik, James, Harley, Simpson, Grant, Watkins, Moore-Taylor, Taylor, Stacey, Croll, Sweeney

Subs: Woodman, Holmes, Oakley, McAlinden, Riley-Lowe, Pym, Reid

#ECFC
How is that side set up? Like this?

Bobby
Sweeney, Croll, Moore-Taylor
James
Taylor, Stacey, Harley, Grant
Watkins, Simpson

Best of luck, enjoy everyone.