• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Oldham Official match day thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Pre-match interview with Matt Taylor

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Pre-match interview with Jake Taylor

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm hoping Parkes is fit, he's so important to our defence.

We should play this on the front foot as we ought to start spanking some of these out of form teams. Two up front to start and McArdle to ensure the defence doesn't switch off should see the points safe.

Emulating the kids in a 4-0 win is my perdiction. Bowman going home with the matchball.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Park life

David Treharne

It's still dull, though during the quieter moments of the AGM looking out the window, the sun shone briefly. It's 13c and the wind has changed direction to SW and increased slightly in strength. The pitch looked good just now ( I was cycling past en route to the Turkish shop in Sidwell Street) and as we haven't had any appreciable rain for the last couple of days should allow flowing football. Be interesting to see the line up given Matt's mention of a spate of injuries. Looking forward to it.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got to go to work so I'll only be Exewebbing until halftime and catching up later. Please buck the trend and don't concede a weak early goal chaps. UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Zapping the brains of the manager and players ahead of the game 😯😵:rolleyes:

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Radio commentary team is Charlie Price and Hannah Poile. Hopefully today they're concentrate on the football.
I hope SSN is at the game today then as listening to Radio Devon won't be an option.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

ryancooper327

Very slow CB pairing. Would have preferred Hartridge over Sweeney I think. Or Sweeney and Hartridge. A left footed CB would help when Sparkes bombs forward. Good to see Ajose on the bench. 5 subs and he still won’t come on though!