• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Northampton Town - League 2 Playoff Final at Wembley Stadium

Average Joe

Northampton have a good record against us. It was a tough game and I can see why Matty played the bigger players from the start. We've been here before, and will do again. As fans we need to remain positive.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Could it be the real PT has graced these hallowed boards !! Pate will be along shortly to have a natter.

Didn't realise you moved back to Exeter.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could it be the real PT has graced these hallowed boards !! Pate will be along shortly to have a natter.

Didn't realise you moved back to Exeter.
Yep, According to his profile joined June 2010 and this is his first message, Amazed he's had nothing to say in the last decade, Its not like anything has happened in that time? :rolleyes: :unsure:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Yep, According to his profile joined June 2010 and this is his first message, Amazed he's had nothing to say in the last decade, Its not like anything has happened in that time? :rolleyes: :unsure:
It may be him but I would know for sure if he could tell me what car/colour he was selling on behalf of his wife that I went to fix at C&F !

DB9

It may be him but I would know for sure if he could tell me what car/colour he was selling on behalf of his wife that I went to fix at C&F !
It maybe him but then again maybe Monday's game was all a bad dream!

Banksy

Thanks for those words of wisdom Paul , always thought you were our best manager ever. ( And ever.......)

Pete Martin (CTID)

Ironic that the Cobblers will be a League two team again next season? Can't help wondering how we would have fared had it been us instead. Also, them down the road are fortunate they had a few decent wins early doors as the wheels seem to have come off big time now. They'll probably just about survive.

SimonBB

Ironic that the Cobblers will be a League two team again next season? Can't help wondering how we would have fared had it been us instead. Also, them down the road are fortunate they had a few decent wins early doors as the wheels seem to have come off big time now. They'll probably just about survive.
Not quite mystic Meg when the 4 teams have already been relegated

Alistair20000

Maybe Pete was looking at what will happen next season ?

grecIAN Harris

Probably better than they did as we seem to play better against teams who want to play a better style of football rather than the Cloggit and Hoofit teams from oop north like Barrow and Morecambe.