• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Northampton Town - League 2 Playoff Final at Wembley Stadium

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Words fail me........

fred binneys head

You £ucking are. Just £uck off and leave us in our misery. We don’t need pricks like you on here acting the cvnt. Just do one.

Legohead

Banned
I don't see anything wrong with betting against your team. If you think that is what the result will be then I don't see the issue. The issue is the insensitive nature of bragging about it on a public forum on the most disappointing night of the entire season. It shows a distinct lack of self awareness.

tavyred

Feeling sorry for myself I know, but sometimes I think Clubs like ours are just limited in our Horizons due to our history and size. The Cobblers are a bonafide third tier club, we ain’t and that showed in every aspect of tonight’s occasion.

NZGrecian

Whether you won money, lost money or broke even is totally irrelevant. The point is you were, as a supposed City fan, betting against your own team, which I would have thought was not something to brag about on such an embarrassing night for the team we love.
That’s a fair comment. Much more constructive than simply hurling abuse. I take your point. Money is more Importsnt than football so trying to make light of situation. I should be applauded for that.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Totally embarrassing and if Taylor does not do something about getting a decent striker in we ain’t going anywhere.

Had we had one this season we would have stayed in the autos. We have all known that this lack of an experienced striker would cost us and the chickens would eventually come home to roost and tonight they surely did.

NZGrecian

I don't see anything wrong with betting against your team. If you think that is what the result will be then I don't see the issue. The issue is the insensitive nature of bragging about it on a public forum on the most disappointing night of the entire season. It shows a distinct lack of self awareness.
constructive. Noted

speedyflo

Strange - we all felt was the correct team selection, GK performed ok, past that I'm struggling.... didn't hear Fisher mentioned, midfield didn't turn up, and we let far too ,any crosses / set pieces in. At least there is not 4 hr journey home.

IndoMike

Whether you won money, lost money or broke even is totally irrelevant. The point is you were, as a supposed City fan, betting against your own team, which I would have thought was not something to brag about on such an embarrassing night for the team we love.
He's a sad little Argyle fan. Truly needs to get s life if this is how he spends his Saturday nights.

NZGrecian

Feeling sorry for myself I know, but sometimes I think Clubs like ours are just limited in our Horizons due to our history and size. The Cobblers are a bonafide third tier club, we ain’t and that showed in every aspect of tonight’s occasion.
100%. it doesn’t make a huge difference what league we are in. That should be enough consolation. We’d come straight down anyway