• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Northampton Town - League 2 Playoff Final at Wembley Stadium

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Enjoy Barrow **** face
Some cvnts don’t like to see others make money that’s all it is.
Too right. You losing dosh has made an horrendous night slightly more bearable. 👍

NZGrecian

I assume mummy didn't give you enough attention when you were a little boy : you're so desperate to get it on here. Always one to$$er, isn't there?
[/QUOTE

not sure what I’ve done to upset you big man

denzel

Well where to start? I guess MT chose Atangana to try and stop their physical threat. Trouble was, he didnt turn up. And none of our defenders could cope with their tactics either. It's almost as if we didnt do our homework.
Still, we had 72% possession in the second half, that's one thing...

NZGrecian

Too right. You losing dosh has made an horrendous night slightly more bearable. 👍
why you full of hate? Don’t get it

Banksy

Retained list tomorrow? Might be a few more than planned.
Hope so , good clear out needed now.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Worst performance I've ever seen from Jake Taylor. Totally embarrassing. Sometimes I truly hate football. Another season in L2. I might not bother.

dommers

Didn't Taylor give lots of 3 year contracts last year?

manc grecian

See this is my confusion, is this a joke post too? we were in the match against Cov for 50 odd minutes, had better possession and more shots, both ***** performances though, yet 2 people agreeing with this post makes me wonder what the mind set is.
We could've been in the game for 3hrs against Coventry as we barely got out of our own half. As soon as Coventry scored the gameplan was out the window. It was also worse because it was entirely predictable because the manager had been doing the same thing with ever decreasing returns for 10yrs

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Everyone has seen how to play our team. Start from scratch, last season with the additional budget, so we need to go for it.

NZGrecian

Was Harley injured or what