• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Northampton Town - League 2 Playoff Final at Wembley Stadium

ryancooper327

Sweeney really is a conference player at best
Well he’s contracted for next season and will always start. Just like Jake

NZGrecian

Knew it 3-0. I put a grand on it get in

CityTillIDie

This is just awful

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I ‘m thinking of all the money we’ve had to shell out just to appear in this shambles.Should have used it to either get a good striker for next season or paid off Ajose’ contract.
Had one good season about 4 years ago fir Swindon. Been seriously injured for a year or more before he joined us. The Russians must have done his medical. Big risk and I believe rushed signing by us to find a partner for Bowman. Must have a streetwise agent

iscalad

Even more embarrassing than our last 2 visits

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
FFS, Tisdale put a side out "set up to lose" sometimes this place is worse than a Q-anon conspiracy forum.:poop:
Well he did at Anfield so maybe the sh*te sticks...

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Much better second half but still creating nothing and now 3-0 so game over. Might have had a chance earlier but Moxey going off probably sealed our fate.

Legohead

Banned
Congratulations to Northampton. Fully deserved, like their win against us earlier on at Sixfields was. Showed desire, commitment, passion, determination, energy, professionalism, respect to their supporters and best of luck to them in L1.

StudentGrecian

FFS, Tisdale put a side out "set up to lose" sometimes this place is worse than a Q-anon conspiracy forum.:poop:
It was a tongue in cheek comment, but it was based on some responses on here after the Coventry loss

manc grecian

I've put Corrie on.

That was unorganised, unprepared utter *****. Too many players with the tag of losers. Bullied live to the nation.