• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Northampton Town - League 2 Playoff Final at Wembley Stadium

Whatever has happened to Jake? A shadow of the player he was.

Pobbop

I don't have a problem with Northampton doing a good job, being a direct team, it's the teams like lincoln and wycombe that (imo) cheat in time-wasting and constant tactical fouls in between the direct football I have a problem with, FFFs we started with bowman and Fisher up front, don't think our tactic was going to be total football.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Draco Malfoy booked.

Legohead

Banned
I don't have a problem with Northampton doing a good job, being a direct team, it's the teams like lincoln and wycombe that (imo) cheat in time-wasting and constant tactical fouls in between the direct football I have a problem with, FFFs we started with bowman and Fisher up front, don't think our tactic was going to be total football.
Agree. Northampton did time waste like mad in the away game but they haven't tonight to their credit and I thought they might have done so once they went ahead so fair play. They look like they want to create and score where look like we want to retire and work in Tesco's.

Pobbop

Well it's a little better since the subs.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Always going to be a league 2 team.
Seems like it doesn’t it.......

manc grecian

So much better with a back 4

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Replace Atangana with a striker...please.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Agree. Northampton did time waste like mad in the away game but they haven't tonight to their credit and I thought they might have done so once they went ahead so fair play. They look like they want to create and score where look like we want to retire and work in Tesco's.
If you were a Tesco's manager, would you take any of this lot on! most of them don't look fit for purpose

manc grecian

There it goes. What an absolute embarrassment