• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Northampton Town - League 2 Playoff Final at Wembley Stadium

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Absolutely no word of a lie but today I have seen a Jay visit our garden about 6 times and I've never seen one here in nearly 20 years. Surely it's a premonition and that Matt Jay will play a significant role in our victory tonight? My partner saw it this morning sat on the fence and asked if it was a bloody woodpecker!! :LOL: Been seeing it all day so next time i'll get a photo of it and stick it up here. Come on Matty Jay!!
Do you live near any shoemakers that it may have defacated on? 😁

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Absolutely no word of a lie but today I have seen a Jay visit our garden about 6 times and I've never seen one here in nearly 20 years. Surely it's a premonition and that Matt Jay will play a significant role in our victory tonight? My partner saw it this morning sat on the fence and asked if it was a bloody woodpecker!! :LOL: Been seeing it all day so next time i'll get a photo of it and stick it up here. Come on Matty Jay!!
You've still got time to spot a Kingfisher .... ;)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok here we go...

Or a house Martin (Or two)

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
And A house Martin...

Beaten to it!

Legohead

Banned
Loving the play on names. :LOL: I was actually serious though. Not seen a Jay in nearly 20 years in my garden and now today it's been seen about 6 times.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
A Jack-daw?

So long as you've not seen a Curlew...

Legohead

Banned
Seen quite a few t*ts. Thought I was on Bournemouth beach for a minute.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
And A house Martin...

Beaten to it!
I had a Tom Collins this afternoon just to relax, as you do before one of the biggest games in City's history.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is it, the big one (again).

Matt Taylor has done a fantastic job over the past couple of seasons, bringing a good vibe back to the club and uniting what was becoming a divided fanbase. I'm not confident about tonight, but only because I'm never confident about big games. If we can start with the intent that we showed in the first 20 minutes of last Monday's match, we've got a great chance. My concerns are how poorly we travelled in the weeks leading up to lockdown and Northampton's physicality.

It's going to be a nervy few hours. COME ON YOU REDS.

Legohead

Banned
I had a Tom Collins this afternoon just to relax, as you do before one of the biggest games in City's history.

Hope there's not a euphemism in there somewhere. o_O