• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Morecambe Matchday Thread - Kick Off: 6.00PM

wiveygrecian

This is truly awful. What do we do at the training ground . Far to many average footballers on show for us

JayPob94

What on Earth is going on, and what is that starting team?? 2 changes after 22 minutes?? Taylor is testing my patience.

Macca

**** me, this ref is *****!

Matches our performance

jrg333

We've had loads of possession but failed to stretch the game or get in behind. Morecambe have stretched and broken our lines every single time they've attacked. That seems to be the difference to me.

scottus86

Worst commentary team ever.

eurogrecian

Uninspiring performance to say the least.
The only thing worse are the commentators. I would have guessed that they picked them at random off the street, but there's a curfew over there, no?

CWH-NYC_

Worst commentary team ever.
AGREED

tonykellowfan

Worst performance of the season.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
They are first to the ball most of the time when it's in their box.

budegrecian

What's to clear up Hants? I'm not a great lover of women commentators as a matter of taste but accept they will be around which is fine if they have a reasonable knowledge of the game. She's not being helped by the clown beside her and he shouldn't go near a match commentary ever again either.
Indeed, what's annoying isn't her gender it's the fact that, despite us being behind nearly all game, she's spent the entire evening giggling.