• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Morecambe Matchday Thread - Kick Off: 6.00PM

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Jokull has signed on an emergency loan then it means he has to play tonight.
Morecambe's os says he is on emergency loan and so he either plays or goes back to Reading.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Mansfield vs Bolton also postponed.

Legohead

Banned
Mansfield vs Bolton also postponed.
Their pitch is a disgrace. This is always happening there. With all their cash i thought they might have sorted this persistent problem out by now. I'm about 8 miles from Field Mill and it's not that cold or frozen on ground underfoot. Do they have injuries or an outbreak or something?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Derek Adams does seem to take pride into living up the stereotype of a taciturn Scot but I disagree he never says anything meaningful. His description of Ollie's winner as lucky was pretty meaningful, if completely wrong.
Hear he had a dodgey Haggis last night, expect a few "Tom Parkes shuffles" tonight.

Red Devon

Mansfield off because of a frozen pitch.

Jokull looked like a good young keeper but did have a wobble after conceding. Need to make the most of any goal we score and push for a quick second. Up the City!

StroudGrecian

A win tonight would put us back into really strong contention for the autos (admittedly alongside a fair few others) and set us up nicely for Carlisle on Saturday (assuming that goes ahead).

And for that reason, I just cannot see it. Draw at best I'm afraid.

Grecian Max

Jokull was fine, but was now Hamer or anything. Not particularly worried about him.

I think we've been through our wobble with a good run on the horizon. 2-1 City tonight.

We seemed to regain our swagger as the match progressed on Saturday. Hoping (expecting) further progress tonight, with at least 2 goals, and 3 points.

DawlishBouy

Morecambe have signed goalkeeper Kyle Letheran who was recentlt released by Chesterfield.