• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v MK Dons Match Day Thread

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bit disappointed not to have seen the Stanno flag unfurled on the Bank yesterday, is it at the cleaners ?

Morrisman

An excellent summary T3U.
I too thought Nombe lacked a yard of pace and Key had a poor first half with several wrongly weighted or misplaced passes. Lovely to see a side like MK outclassed in the second half

JCWhoosh

Bit disappointed not to have seen the Stanno flag unfurled on the Bank yesterday, is it at the cleaners ?

Clubs request not to have it yesterday apparently. Probably for the best until Jay gets settled.

Memphis09

Clubs request not to have it yesterday apparently. Probably for the best until Jay gets settled.
Totally agree

Oldsmobile-88

Good to see former poster Sumner7 mentioned by Fullsy at HT. Chris Sumner was there with his wife Kate.
The fella has had a tough time of things with health since the New Year.

I know it was great to see Jay Stansfield make his appearance for a multitude of reasons, but seeing Chris back at the place he loves, topped that.

Chris until his illness was Grecian the Lion mascot for about the last 15 years. A nicer bloke you could not wish to meet.

STURTZ

Despite last seasons successes I felt we never looked convincing for the full 90 minutes in any game. Yesterday I thought we looked in control all match.

tavyred

Good to see former poster Sumner7 mentioned by Fullsy at HT. Chris Sumner was there with his wife Kate.

I know it was great to see Jay Stansfield make his appearance for a multitude of reasons, but seeing Chris back at the place he loves, topped that.

Chris until his illness was Grecian the Lion mascot for about the last 15 years. A nicer bloke you could wish to meet.
Genuine and sustained applause for him too. Lovely to see.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Chris until his illness was Grecian the Lion mascot for about the last 15 years. A nicer bloke you could not wish to meet.
It's the ethos of our club one big Grecian family when things get tough !

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be nice for us to hold it back until Jays last home game with us. UTC

Grecian Max

Although well-meaning, I think that would have been a bit much