• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v MK Dons Match Day Thread

burtiew

Well, I am honoured to start this ... welcome home Jay. Waiting confidently for Exeter 1 (Stansfield)

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone getting excited? 😉

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Haven't slept much too blocked up with emotion. I know this has been posted on here before but it sums up why Grecians feel the way we do. Hatrick for Jay anyone ?
UTC

Banksy

Excited for all the City fans attending today yes , I can just imagine what the atmosphere’s going to be like there today. Wish I was able to be there myself but I’ll be there in spirit.Safe travel to all , enjoy your game and Come on you Reds. 👏

tom_ecfc

Will take a draw today. 2-2 (Can’t make it)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We don't beat MK very often, so 3 points today would be good. No idea what our team will be but I'd guess similar to last Saturday but with Rekeem starting.

Will be with my family in hospitality today.

Jason's preview

Banksy

Haven't slept much too blocked up with emotion. I know this has been posted on here before but it sums up why Grecians feel the way we do. Hatrick for Jay anyone ?
UTC

Now that did bring tears to my eyes. Thanks Guzz!

Grecianpasty

I'm going for 3-1 city. Don't see much change from previous games. Brown and Nombe should start at top, with the new signings coming on as impact players.

Theres gonna be a real buzz when Stansfield comes on which will carry us over the line.

Brown, nombe and Stansfield with you goals

Avening Posse

Also going 3-1 City and with Stansfield getting the last one off the bench as it’s written in the stars right?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is probably our toughest test of the season so far but hopeful we can find a way to win.

2-1 city
Nombe and Brown. Tears when Stanno comes on