• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v MK Dons Match Day Thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I get confused with Red Devon and Devon Red!
One's a cow. One's a cider. Here to help......

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Video from Craig after the match. Nice touch from Dean Lewington with Jay Stansfield.

iscalad

Good to see former poster Sumner7 mentioned by Fullsy at HT. Chris Sumner was there with his wife Kate.
The fella has had a tough time of things with health since the New Year.

I know it was great to see Jay Stansfield make his appearance for a multitude of reasons, but seeing Chris back at the place he loves, topped that.

Chris until his illness was Grecian the Lion mascot for about the last 15 years. A nicer bloke you could not wish to meet.
But you've met me......
Seriously though it was great to see Chris again. He even took a photo of me.
He has retired as Grecian the Lion now and was given a special presentation at half time.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure about Harper, is he going to better than Harry and Archie?
He's an alternative to Dieng, not either of those two.

Grecian Max

He's an alternative to Dieng, not either of those two.
I don't think he is? He's a deeper lying midfielder

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good to see former poster Sumner7 mentioned by Fullsy at HT. Chris Sumner was there with his wife Kate.
The fella has had a tough time of things with health since the New Year.

I know it was great to see Jay Stansfield make his appearance for a multitude of reasons, but seeing Chris back at the place he loves, topped that.

Chris until his illness was Grecian the Lion mascot for about the last 15 years. A nicer bloke you could not wish to meet.

DawlishBouy

gilbertshoot

Wow! Wonderful scenes for the lad at the end.

Antony Moxey

One thing nobody seems to have mentioned was Nombe being flattened early on from a push in the back. I couldn’t tell whether it was inside the box or not (possibly not) but it looked for all the world a blatant foul yet the ref just waved play on. I think there’s a brief showing of it on the 360 vid, but I’d like another look to see why a barge in the back isn’t considered to be foul play.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
One thing nobody seems to have mentioned was Nombe being flattened early on from a push in the back. I couldn’t tell whether it was inside the box or not (possibly not) but it looked for all the world a blatant foul yet the ref just waved play on. I think there’s a brief showing of it on the 360 vid, but I’d like another look to see why a barge in the back isn’t considered to be foul play.
I too saw the push and thought it was a pen.