• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Leyton Orient - Official Matchday Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
So where's Tisdale?

iscalad

So where's Tisdale?
Getting a taxi

Copyright PeteUSA

David Treharne

It's 6c with clear unbroken blue sky. However it feels a lot colder because of the nagging NNE wind which is making it feel sub zero. The wind has shown signs of swinging round to N which might introduce more cloud later in the afternoon. Sunset is at 16:20. Day for warm clothes and sunglasses. Really looking forward to it and raising a glass of ale to Eddy Raymond who passed away over the Christmas period. A tireless and indefatigable worker for City, even though he lived in Yeovil. Amazing when in his cups. R.I.P.

iscalad

It's 6c with clear unbroken blue sky. However it feels a lot colder because of the nagging NNE wind which is making it feel sub zero. The wind has shown signs of swinging round to N which might introduce more cloud later in the afternoon. Sunset is at 16:20. Day for warm clothes and sunglasses. Really looking forward to it and raising a glass of ale to Eddy Raymond who passed away over the Christmas period. A tireless and indefatigable worker for City, even though he lived in Yeovil. Amazing when in his cups. R.I.P.
Indeed. Eddie was passionate about the game,liked his ale as well. I will raise a glass to him this afternoon.

In the nation's capital. No not that one.. Canberra. 2am kick off. So inconsiderate City.

StroudGrecian

And I'm in Dawlish, so should be in the pub in Exeter by about 1 O'Clock !!
Checking in from the Cotswolds, which is just as well saying that AP has abandoned his station.

Three points today would consolidate our presence in the top half - come on lads!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Harley gets his first start in ages. Reuben also starting.

Larry Wilkie

Harley gets his first start in ages. Reuben also starting.
City make four changes from the win at Newport as Woodman, Tillson, Harley and Reid come in for Riley-Lowe, Taylor, Grant and McAlinden

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Disappointed the McAlinden has started.

Larry Wilkie

Disappointed the McAlinden has started.
Assuming you mean HASN'T Hants, I agree after his performance at Newport, but having said that, imagine what an impact he could have in last 20 minutes or so.

Loved his reaction at Newport after he set up the goal too.

Very promising player and will only get better I'm sure.