• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Ipswich Town : EFL Trophy : Match Day Thread.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have lost count of the number of keepers who on their retirement have said:

”If only I had listened to Pate”
I have lost count of the number of keepers who have retired after listening to Pate : their confidence reduced to smithereens.
😉

iscalad

I tried it. I just got a window with 5 actions regarding links.
No idea then

IndoMike

No idea then
Thanks for trying. It must be me .🙄

IndoMike

The one on your keyboard....... or do you send psychic messages from your brain to your iPad?
I use my hp.
I'm working on it - including sending the psychic messages
Thanks to all for your help - Very good of you.
Better move back to the thread topic.
Thanks.

IndoMike

I have lost count of the number of keepers who have retired after listening to Pate : their confidence reduced to smithereens.
😉
Gorgonzola

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I must admit I'm yet to be convinced about Ajose. I know a lot of people want him to be the type of striker that scores a lot of goals but his play outside the box has been underwhelming to say the least on the occasions I've seen him on the stream. However I thought the same about Lee Martin in the first half of last season and now he is involved in a lot of stuff where he makes a quick decision that benefits the team under pressure, although he still lacks the ability to make something out of nothing when he is marked properly. But he has now scored a few goals this season where he's been in the right place at the right time and finished calmly.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he's Jamie Cureton in the box I don't care what he do outside it.... not seen enough to judge yet though.

MerleyRed

If he's Jamie Cureton in the box I don't care what he do outside it.... not seen enough to judge yet though.
Agree with you, but what concerns me is that we do not create enough of those type of opportunities in the box, which is possibly why Ben Seymour has not made a greater impression. The times I have seen Ben play he has worked hard, but I cannot recall him having a single poacher style opportunity which might have resulted in a goal and which we might then have been able to judge him on.

Oldsmobile-88

andrew p long

I think that's a bit unfair. He's young, living away from his family, inexperienced and being asked to play out of position. It might be that he's just lacking a bit of confidence. I'm sure he's trying his best.
jayden Richardson is also so young, now 19, but only 18 when he joined us in the summer. By comparison Alex Hartridge is 18 months older and the likes of Joel Randall, Harry kite and Josh Key are the school year older than Jayden.