• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v FGR FA Cup 2nd Rnd Replay MDT.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not if you've only seen the highlights.....
And therein lies the issue...

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well that's two penalties this week that Pym should have saved. I thought Saturdays was bad enough but Tuesdays was even worse.
My sentiments exactly Ian. You're correct on both, but if I say anything I get abuse.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
My sentiments exactly Ian. You're correct on both, but if I say anything I get abuse.
Have to say I am in agreement on this too. Was really worried that if it had gone to penalties on his current record we might have had to rely on the FGR players missing the net rather than him saving them.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Perhaps it's time for a change in the sticks - Tisdale loves rotation at the moment so no reason why that doesn't apply to the keepers too.

He should of saved both pens - never easy granted but both soft

Antony Moxey

Perhaps it's time for a change in the sticks - Tisdale loves rotation at the moment so no reason why that doesn't apply to the keepers too.

He should of saved both pens - never easy granted but both soft
No chance. Harmon is light years behind Pym and if the only thing current wrong with his game is saving penalties then I’ll happily live with that. Never been a fan of rotating players, especially keepers, but to do it simply for their ability on penalties seems ridiculous to me.