• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Crawley Town Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Mansfield Vs Swindon called off.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Swindon going to have a busy finish to the season

Ash

Absolutely sh!tt!ng it down in St. Leonard's ATM, what with the rain over the last few days and the forecast for the rest of the night and tomorrow, is there a chance the game could be off? I guess probably not, they rarely are these days, even in the worst of weather.

Fingers crossed!
Hmm, beautiful here this morning, so I think the game is safe!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Swindon going to have a busy finish to the season
They will. And it’s funny because Wellens wanted their recent home match to be postponed vs Scunny. I wonder if he regrets that now.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks! It's sunshine and showers at the moment. Sunshine just now, but not 5 minutes ago heavy shower with hail-ey bits in it. The thermometer says 7c, but the wind, which is blowing from the WSW and gusting at 6 in the showers means it feels a lot colder. We had 8mm of rain in the last 24 hours, most of it in the form of (heavy) showers. There's 100% blue cloud cover at the moment, which disappears during the showers. I'd be pretty certain that this weather pattern will continue all day, with some of the showers being quite extended. Wrap up warmly and wear foul weather gear.

This is earlier than usual because as with Grecian 2k earlier in the week I have an appointment to see if I've got any blood left. If I have I'll post again around 13:00.
Plenty of blood replacement fluids in the FECRACE ! UTC

GJW

Should be a healthy crowd today. Less than 50 seated tickets available. Places hands together firmly, shuts eyes and begs the big guy for a 2-0 win in front of a healthy crowd, with a load of Scouts who may persuade their parents to bring them again if we win.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping we're all fired up for this after last week's dismal showing.

Ajose and Bowman need to earn their corn, not with honest effort, with goals. I've gazed at my tea leaves, cast my runes and can reveal that if we score more than Creepy we'll win.

GJW

Hoping we're all fired up for this after last week's dismal showing.

Ajose and Bowman need to earn their corn, not with honest effort, with goals. I've gazed at my tea leaves, cast my runes and can reveal that if we score more than Creepy we'll win.
You truly are a sayer of sooths.

Exehausted

Blue skies over Polsloe
Sounds even more poetic than sunshine over Leith. Write that song iscalad!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hail snow and sleet for a few minutes here on the edge of Tedburn but blue skies again now.