• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Crawley Town Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A barrel of Yellowhammer beer from the real ale bar (Fecrace) is already up in hospitality for us!
🤪

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can’t have been much rain overnight no standing water in the usual area.A brisk NE breeze.View attachment 1743
Doesn’t look good does it🥺
One for Jake Taylor that😀

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Here comes the rain again ! How much more can the ground take before it just turns to liquid.

Blacky

Here comes the rain again ! How much more can the ground take before it just turns to liquid.
Any chance of today or Tuesday getting hooked??!

Rog H K

Any which way 3points. Win our home games and away to them down the road and we will be there.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Any chance of today or Tuesday getting hooked??!
bbc saying strong winds and hail showers from 12.00 onwards til 14.00 depends on if last nights rain has had any effect.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Blue skies over Polsloe

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Stevenage's game with Walsall now called off.

David Treharne

His updates are as soothing as the shipping forecast.
Thanks! It's sunshine and showers at the moment. Sunshine just now, but not 5 minutes ago heavy shower with hail-ey bits in it. The thermometer says 7c, but the wind, which is blowing from the WSW and gusting at 6 in the showers means it feels a lot colder. We had 8mm of rain in the last 24 hours, most of it in the form of (heavy) showers. There's 100% blue cloud cover at the moment, which disappears during the showers. I'd be pretty certain that this weather pattern will continue all day, with some of the showers being quite extended. Wrap up warmly and wear foul weather gear.

This is earlier than usual because as with Grecian 2k earlier in the week I have an appointment to see if I've got any blood left. If I have I'll post again around 13:00.

Rog H K

Blue Sky towards the CityDSC_0007.JPG