Exeter City v Crawley Town Matchday Thread (7pm kick off)

thermopylai

That was, quite simply, well... odd. Caprice had a good game, the rest were slightly uninspiring.
But full credit to them for battling on and getting the points. As the old saying goes, if you can get the points when playing carp, then imagine what we can do when we actually play well.
So all in all, I enjoyed it. Just.

Martin Lawrence

Drama innit. As long as we win, I don't particularly care how we do it.
Transition season
Transition season indeed. Not a spectacle in terms of our play. We were aweful at times. However, we came into the game wit the subs later on and I think we deserved our second goal.

OmanGrecian

Haven't seen it since the backpass rule came in when defenders were doing that all the time and it was outlawed and judged a backpass. Has it changed again or just that no one has tried that since?
Latest version I've found:

Players are allowed to head the ball back to their goalkeeper, or pass the ball back to their shot-stopper with any body part other than their foot.

OmanGrecian

Josh Key did more in that game in the short time he was on than a lot of the other plays who played 90. Beautiful skill near the end of the game to go past a number of players before drawing a foul.

Oh, and thank you Bowman's arse