• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Colchester Utd Matchday Thread

Max Payne 2

blow your whistles refs, that's enough goal for today

Cowshed Grecian

Great performance and if it wasn’t for their goalie who was outstanding it would have been more.
Both Wingbacks were top notch, Sparkes has added a nice bit of shithousery to his game it’s clever although he should of rolled back onto the pitch like Foden did! Josh was class, the best I’ve seen Ozzie play he certainly is a cross between Paulo Wanchope and Steve Flack, a nightmare for defenders. Such a great team unit, every game everyone is at least a solid 7/10. Keep these boys together and build and we certainly won’t be cannon fodder in League 1.

scottus86

Both Barrow and Sutton have taken the lead!

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
As comfortable as you could hope for at this stage of the season. Massive thanks to Colchester for playing with zero ambition.

manc grecian

Tranmere 1 down

burtiew

Newport and Tranmere also behind!!

manc grecian

Newport 2 down

burtiew

Just need Hartlepool and Oldham to get their acts together now ...

Grecian2K

Only 209 "away" fans???
Looked a lot, lot more to me! :ROFLMAO:

Matt Phillips

Really comfortable game, which perhaps didn't help us at times as this squad thrives off pressure and competitiveness. MotM a really difficult selection. Zanzala probably had his best performance in a city shirt, Key back to the form that brought the interest in him, Stubbs an absolute rock yet again, but for me, I think Collins deserves it. Great cross for the second, and dictated the tempo of the game from the middle of the pitch.