• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Colchester - Good Friday - Discussion & Prediction Thread

Squeezebox

I'm on about asking a question. I have only been watching City since the mid-90s and wasn't sure. So, I was asking if it was open to home fans in the 60s....or later...or earlier.

That's what I was on about.
Jimmy - I first went as a nipper in 1958 and remember swapping ends at half time depending on which end we were kicking towards.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Possibly January 2010 v Leeds and a Harley brace in the 2-0 win ? Over 8,500 IIRC
i had a look on soccer base which quoted I think approx 8500 and I think morecambe near the end of league two promotion season was similar.

Man Utd was just over 9000 and same for Southend (although in reality I guess the actual crowd was a lot higher)

Can't wait for Friday. I've been exiled since 1993 and I only get to Exeter a few times a season when visiting my mum. I'm bringing my kids down with me from Hertfordshire. Maybe I'll convert them from Arsenal and Chelsea if we win.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't wait for Friday. I've been exiled since 1993 and I only get to Exeter a few times a season when visiting my mum. I'm bringing my kids down with me from Hertfordshire. Maybe I'll convert them from Arsenal and Chelsea if we win.
The Grecians accept all wayward souls - conversion is therapy !
UTC

STURTZ

5:0 City
Brown
Jay
Hartridge
Phillips
Zanzala

Red red

Really worried about this game. Hopefully wrong

Grecian Max

I’m fairly certain v Accrington when Huxham went on the pitch to say we’d made play offs and Southend both had City fans in the away end?

We will put Colchester to the sword, 5-0 city.

Oldsmobile-88

I’m fairly certain v Accrington when Huxham went on the pitch to say we’d made play offs and Southend both had City fans in the away end?
Yes..

For the Southend game,the away fans & a few sad scum were moved from the away end into A block around 2.45pm to allow home fans onto the St James Rd terrace.

Memphis09

Crowd number prediction for Friday ?

Memphis09

Regularly stood in that end in the seventies.
Brought up standing that end