• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Cheltenham Town LD2 Official Match Day Thread. 16/11/19

Rog H K

The Sun will soon be rising from the East above the towers of our great St Peter's Cathedral and the MDT has not been started!? Everyone in dream land aye?
Should be a dry day today( That is the weather!). 4800/5000k I reckon?
Just a reminder.
The 50/50 I believe has not been claimed from the last home game. Forget who that was against? Anyway. It should be a roll over meaning the £855 will be prize money added to 50% of the takings of todays game. So make sure you get a ticket as it's a big one today.
UTC

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Morning all.

MDT had a lie in so if we get a win today it might be the start of something. Get those malingerers out of the treatment room Taylor, kick some arse and let's get three points and loads of goals. UTC

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to this. Not sure what team we'll have out but looking forward to seeing how some of the fringe players do; especially hoping young Randall gets a run-out while he's full of confidence.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hope it's a good day. Missing the Trust AGM, the selling of Some Sunny Day and the match itself. Hopefully I'll be able to listen in to the match later. 3 points please.

Jason's match preview

David Treharne

Earlier than usual, One off weather report. It's chilly. 6c at the moment, but factor in the wind, which is blowing from NNE and you have a chill factor that reduces the 'feel'. (Note to self, must get a 'feels like' piece of gear!). There's 70% grey cloud cover, but patches of blue starting to break through. We had 2mm of rain yesterday, mainly in the form of drizzly rain. Expect the same sort of precipitation. I'm off to the Trust AGM today (my 20th - it's been a long time) and will be interested to see who gets elected, also to hear how we're supposed to have done, and be able to relate it to the reality. Then off to the game, which should be a good encounter, and difficult to call. If you're going to the game wrap up warmly, its gonna be chilly.

TSW1389

Really looking forward to today's game. Seems a very long time since the last home game! Come on city let's get a win!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Defo up for a roll over 50/50 draw, will be buying a fivers worth and hopefully bringing home a much needed pre Xmas boost of cash.

GJW

Off to catch the train in a minute. Dressed up warm. Few beers and a pasty. What else do I need? Oh yes, a win!

AndrewP

M5 closed at Western SM. Sat in it, predictions from highways agency say won’t be open till midday........
AVOID!!.
Hope Cheltenham travelled last night!

Legohead

Banned
Should be a dry day?! What's one of those? 😂

Not great to hear about the issues on the M5. Hope everyone can get to the game OK.

A win please to get us back on track.