• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Bradford City Saturday 7th August 3.00 p.m.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
A week earlier than normal but have just had a scan on the old Bradford forum and they are up to four pages already, mainly on whether away fans can attend and the length and time of the journey in August. One interesting post copied below advises that Bradford have requested their full allocation for their fans, so it could well be that away fans will be able to attend. Should be a cracking atmosphere if so, shame that there will be restrictions but anyway Football is back.

I emailed the Exeter ticket office and they said they had posted the tickets to Bradford today (27th)
As BCFC had asked for all their allocation they do not expect to have any available for sale on the day

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I emailed the Exeter ticket office and they said they had posted the tickets to Bradford today (27th)
As BCFC had asked for all their allocation they do not expect to have any available for sale on the day
Link please!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I believe the only restriction is a 25% cut in the standing tickets for the SJ Rd end.

Oldsmobile-88

I hope anyone travelling down from Yorkshire leaves very early.The M5 from J15 at Bristol is solid down to the Tiverton(J27) turn off on a Saturday at the moment.

Any Bantams reading this,allow a extra 3 hours minimum for your journey.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

denzel

If anyone is registered on there it may be good to remind them that they wont be having 1000 seats. Not sure where they got that from?
Interesting to see that they are so excited though, they normally only bring 300-400.

geoffwp

My ticket arrived today. 🥳🥳🤩🍺🍾
Geddon city. Big bank here I come.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Expecting a big attendance for this. Wouldn't be surprised to see above 6.5k

Big game to start the season. I expect Bradford to be up there this season so playing them first might be a good thing. We never lose our first game and this year will be no different.

2-0
Goals from Sweeney, and Nombe.
Att: 6710

Oldsmobile-88

If anyone is registered on there it may be good to remind them that they wont be having 1000 seats. Not sure where they got that from?
Yes,that’s the total allocation.They will have around 350 seats.

Avening Posse

A great game as an opener. Bradford seem to be fancied on league 2 forums, and the bookies like them too. They are always fancied mind, so not sure what to expect. I see ex Argyle Adams jumped ship from Morecambe to take them on, he certainly did well at Morecambe. Likes a long ball does Adams, so might see two conflicting playing styles for this one. A good yardstick for us. I think we will shade it and going to predict 2-1 on the assumption we don't lose anybody significant in the transfer window prior to the game