• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bradford City FA Cup 1st Round Replay of the Replay Match Day Thread

Ok let’s get this done today with less than 900 postings. Back to winning ways in 90 minutes please ….. prediction 2-1

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was hoping you would start this MDT,G in C 😁
Let’s hope for a similar outcome from your last thread without the post match drama.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Winning goal in the fifth minute of added time will suit me!

Is Lee Angol eligible to play and his suspension is in the next round? It'll be interesting to see if they try the same tactics again in trying to get our players sent off by retaliating.

Jason's preview

denzel

Angol has already served his suspension in the next league game, Adams whinged about it.

Alistair20000

Angol has already served his suspension in the next league game, Adams whinged about it.
Adams the To55er whinges about everything.

Just hope we can send him on his way oop North tonight after a convincing thrashing.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
We'll get thumped and the Scottish windbag will be even more irritating than usual.

Alistair20000

We'll get thumped and the Scottish windbag will be even more irritating than usual.
That will really p*ss me off :mad:

older-codger

I have to say that for the first time in over 70 years I'm not too bothered whether we win or lose. It would be great to wipe the smile off Adam's face but if we lose then I shall not be too upset to ease the fixture congestion that could affect our league chances.

Avening Posse

I really want us to win. I would love a run in the cup like 80/81 again just once more in my lifetime, and we’ve got a decent team this year

iscalad

Let's hope we can get this over and done with in the 90 minutes. UTC