• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bradford City FA Cup 1st Round Replay Match Day Thread

Red Monster

If you hear Adams talking you would think they are on really
good run ,but what he try’s to hide is they have only 2 wins
in the last 17 matches 🤣🤣🤣

ianaplincorners

Special mention for Matt Taylor for the careful way in which he managed the use of the squad and substitutions last night….quite rightly he was protecting the likes of MJ, Key, Brown etc for Saturday but he seemed to get the timings and game time spot on.
Apparently competition rules allow for 5 subs, City used 6, who's fault is that? Taylors for bringing them on or the referee and his 3 assistants for allowing it?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Apparently competition rules allow for 5 subs, City used 6, who's fault is that? Taylors for bringing them on or the referee and his 3 assistants for allowing it?
And thrown out of the cup?

Number13

And thrown out of the cup?
I realise I'm about to get "whooshed" but its 5 in normal time and one extra in ET

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I realise I'm about to get "whooshed" but its 5 in normal time and one extra in ET
I've just read the article and it says 5 including any extra time.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we've fecked up the amount of subs we can use that really is tinpot and deserve to be kicked out, especially given how influential the subs were.

tonykellowfan

I have to say if this is the case then that is a major f up and we will be thrown out

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think the confusion comes about because of the wording saying you get an extra opportunity to make a sub in extra time not that you get an extra sub.

Red Monster

Surely the fourth official is more responsible to allow
that to happen.