• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bradford City FA Cup 1st Round Replay Match Day Thread

SaintJames

Not wishing to be controversial but with the weather worsening it would not be a bad thing if the weather oop North became really bad and prevented Bradford from travelling giving us a complete break until the middle of next week…..just a thought.
Sounds good but just causes another problem meaning we would hve to play them this Thursday as the game surely has to be concluded before this Sat! However, can you imagine if the Bradford players get to the ground it'a callled off and they are told they have to return two days later!! I know there is an U18 game on Thu but Im sure that would be moved lol

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not wishing to be controversial but with the weather worsening it would not be a bad thing if the weather oop North became really bad and prevented Bradford from travelling giving us a complete break until the middle of next week…..just a thought.
A break would have been very timely this particular week, from yesterday’s lineup apart from Scott Brown, George Ray and super Alex Hartridge the rest of the team look to be in need of a well earned lighter week to recharge a bit.

denzel

Bradford have had the same games as we have, I suspect they will be tired as well.

Let's just win this (hopefully in 90 minutes) and move on to Cambridge

STURTZ

Bradford have had the same games as we have, I suspect they will be tired as well.

Let's just win this (hopefully in 90 minutes) and move on to Cambridge
Especially after a 300 mile journey!

I really want us to win this, even if just to see Grizzly Adams face turn sour again.