• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bradford City FA Cup 1st Round Replay Match Day Thread

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Must be me, all I get is first paragraph then statement that the article is only available to subscribers
Me too.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Must be me, all I get is first paragraph then statement that the article is only available to subscribers
Uh oh, I must have hit the subscribe button at some point :(

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can't read it either.
I doubt I'm missing anything

geoffwp

Uh oh, I must have hit the subscribe button at some point :(
Unsubscribe and get out quick Hants, before it infests you. I can pm a detox method if necessary!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I can't read it either.
I doubt I'm missing anything
Adams is whinging abut Angol's red card standing even though the game has been expunged.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is what you're missing from that link

DEREK Adams welcomed Lee Angol’s City return tonight as he aired his frustration at the striker’s ban after a “game that didn’t exist”.

Angol is back in the fray for the trip to Tranmere having missed Saturday’s draw against Northampton.

The frontman’s comeback from his long hamstring lay-off was held up by suspension following his dismissal at Exeter – where the cards counted even though the FA wiped out the result.
Adams said: “It’s always been the case for years. Nobody agrees with it but we understand why it’s there.

Maybe in the future they will look to try and overturn that.

“In our case, we’ve had yellow cards and a sending off for a game that didn’t exist. That’s the hardest thing but it’s been going on for years.

“The yellow and red cards stay but the goals don’t.

Spoonz Red E

Who needs an article when you can play whack-a-mole with the pop-ups and wander through a veritable shopping mall's worth of clickbait?
I get the impression some of these online news sites are trying to sell china to bulls.

Squeezebox

With a few of these local papers you have to take a survey to read the full article, although thankfully there is a "skip survey" option!!!!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is what you're missing from that link
Yeah good moan but if the goals had stayed he wouldn't be getting another crack at the cherry - Adams= Tw*t

denzel

I wonder if he will moan if Angol scores next Tuesday?