Exeter City v Bradford City FA Cup 1st Round Replay Match Day Thread

SaintJames

Really looking forward to this one and hopefully will be an opportunity to see Josh Coley start

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you're sat in the IP Office stand some people are going to be really comfortable from now onwards! A few tonight, but many more by Saturday's game V Carlisle.

What's happening? Answers on a postcard............
Herding them tightly into the "notorious GAP" to keep warm?

David Treharne

It's currently 12c. The wind is from the WNW, but is barely showing. Inthe 24 hours until 10:00 this morning, there wasn't any rain, but this afternoon there was a shorrt period of drizzly wetness, that didin't amout to much. It's getting dark (sunset was at 16.28) and it doesn't look as tough there's going to be much change in the temperature into the evening. The wind looks as though it might shift round to the W later. As I mentioned on Saturday the weather has been cloudy but warm all week - unusually mild for November. No update later as I shall obviously be going to St Annes Well Tavern to mingle with all those students and middle class professionals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grecian2K

The wind looks as though it might **** round to the W later.
Forgive me sir for the intrusion but I am mightily intrigued as to which meteorological term fell foul of the EW sweary-filter there?
I've been racking my remaining brain cell but can't think of anything the gorgeous Carol Kirkwood might ever have uttered on her delightful BBC Breakfast synopses!

STURTZ

Love to be there tonight but three games in a week is probably a bridge too far in the Sturtz household.

We've constantly disapointed in the cup but I feel this team has the character and panache to overcome Bradford and go on a cup run.

2:1 again!