• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Barnet Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hope you're ready for this.

But here's the 360 view of the game

[video=youtube;JoBzGxMhtDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoBzGxMhtDw[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoBzGxMhtDw

paperclip

I can never understand why people get so hung up on the MOM award personally. It’s chosen by (I think) the match ball sponsor, so in many cases their guests aren’t too au fair with City players and therefore they just pick someone they have actually heard of.

The last time I was invited to a game by the match ball sponsor, I was asked to choose the MOM on their behalf as I was the ONLY one in their party of 15 who could name more than two City players on the pitch.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Once a Grecian eh Creds? Doesn’t matter how much they frustrate it’s still impossible to turn your back on live football regardless of what you tell yourself. I’ve said a number o& times it’ll be my last season as an ST holder but I’m still there with me debit card in hand when the early bird prices are announced.

Of course the real question is when is mini Creds making his (?) debut on the Bank?
Think you've got that one totally right. Once a City fan, always a City fan : it's a love affair without the nookies.

iscalad

Think you've got that one totally right. Once a City fan, always a City fan : it's a love affair without the nookies.
Which is why it's so bloody frustrating.;)

IndoMike

Which is why it's so bloody frustrating.;)

Yes, the reverse would be more fun...

Last edited: