Exeter City supporters promotion at Exmouth Town Wednesday evening v Tavistock

citizen

On the Wednesday evening Exmouth Town take on Tavistock in the Western League.
If you fancy actually watching a game ,we are running an Exeter City £1 off promotion ,
If you produce a current Season Ticket,Supporters Club membership or Trust membership card you can get in for Adults £5 Concessions (o65 /u18) £3
Under 16`s NHS and current members of the armed forces get in for Free.
The gates and Bar open at 6pm please try to arrive early as we need to take Track and Trace and this is the new normal and takes time.
The capacity is 300 (we had 297 Saturday).

Come on down and enjoy an evening with the MTC UTT /UTC
Citizen .

citizen

Given that I haven't received my season tickets yet (I presume I'm not alone) what proof is required?
Hi Denzel , Its not a problem we trust City fans to be honest and if they are not we only lose a £1 and gain someone at the game . Its win win . Just dont leave it too the last minute as there maybe a queue. Citizen

i8cornwall

Taken the decision with all the uncertainty around city to actually get a season ticket down at Exmouth, went a few times last season and enjoyed it.

fully recommend giving a game at southern road a try, not quite ecfc but three out of the four letters isn’t bad?

citizen

We have had a few City fans buy season tickets this season . To be fair most of the MTC boys are City supporters of a certain age from the Muff and have just got behind Town. Plenty of work been going on and a real community thing going on. If your not into that ,its still a game of football not costing a fortune and you can even have a beer while you watch . UTT UTC

citizen

A Big thank you to the City supporters who came down to the muff to witness Towns 4-1 victory against Tavvy .
It was great to see a few faces in the 200 crowd. We will run another City scheme later in the season.
UTC /UTT