• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter city fc.........

scholsey

Runners up of league one 2011/2012.

Nardiello, city's top goal scorer and 3rd top goal scorer in the league.
Bauzza to get player of the season.
noble, dunne and sercs, stepping right up to the mark and smashing the likes of charlton, sheffield utd etc

Just about to book up a hotel in reading for the stevenage away game ( stevenage is a sh*t hole)!!!

Anyway im off to spain for two weeks before the season starts so i might have time to reflect on my thoughts (whilst drunk) and have a different prediction on my return.

You heard it here first!

Watch out league one, Exeter City Fc is on the rise!!!

UP THE CITY!

lukewhitrow

i think you maybe onto something here, i reckon we could do it :). Cant wait to the stevenage game as i live really close

Garethecfc

sorry guys but we're finishing 16th this season

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
F*ck me scholsey.

I want some of what you must have been drinking! <hic>

lukewhitrow

in reality i reckon 11th-12th

scholsey

F*ck me scholsey.

I want some of what you must have been drinking! <hic>
Technically I am on holiday now but not yet in Spain, bit early for a drink in the UK ;)

scholsey

Il give you all some free information, back when we got promoted to league two, no one of us thought realistically we could get promoted again, something like 60 to 1 in the bookies aswell!

Ecfc proved us wrong then, Why not this season?

Come on, have some belief!

Grecian_Jay

Il give you all some free information, back when we got promoted to league two, no one of us thought realistically we could get promoted again, something like 60 to 1 in the bookies aswell!

Ecfc proved us wrong then, Why not this season?

Come on, have some belief!
Because this leage doesn't have 1/6 of it's members on minus points. Also there is actually some quality in this league and luck like that doesn"t happen twice.

Grecian Max

I think we will finish 4th.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Runners up of league one 2011/2012.

Nardiello, city's top goal scorer and 3rd top goal scorer in the league.
Bauzza to get player of the season.
noble, dunne and sercs, stepping right up to the mark and smashing the likes of charlton, sheffield utd etc

Just about to book up a hotel in reading for the stevenage away game ( stevenage is a sh*t hole)!!!

Anyway im off to spain for two weeks before the season starts so i might have time to reflect on my thoughts (whilst drunk) and have a different prediction on my return.

You heard it here first!

Watch out league one, Exeter City Fc is on the rise!!!

UP THE CITY!
For f*ck sake..not another one...please read into previous existing Exeweb threads (topics) before posting a new one. Someone wake me up when it is August!!! Mods...it's time for you to actually wake up;)