• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC v Oldham Athletic AFC Match Day Thread

Fareham Grecian

Where are you?! Let’s be avin’ you!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
City to win 2-0, FG.
Goals for Matt Jay and Lee Martin

Solo la victoria nos interesa.

haka

We can feel confident about this Match Day Thread, as the title does not say "Division Two". Well done Fareham G.

Call it Division 4 or 3 (depends on your age) or League Two, or even 4th tier, but never call it the second division.

The reward will be a comfortable 3-1, while other teams drop points.

Come on City. I predict a comfortable 2-0 win. Mat Jay with a 30 yard screamer after an early Bowman header. Crowd a cold 3892. Others drop points and we move up to 2nd!

Oldsmobile-88

We can feel confident about this Match Day Thread, as the title does not say "Division Two". Well done Fareham G.

Call it Division 4 or 3 (depends on your age) or League Two, or even 4th tier, but never call it the second division.
Aye...Always be Division 4 for me..😁

PeteUSA

Yes but he's used two words to pronounce Matchday! Thats a doomer surely?

Rog H K

Little bit of Sun here in Exeter look. It's Between the rain clouds and the land😁. UTC. 4-1 please.20200211_072427.jpg

crocks

Just checked on the City website and it doesn't seem as if this match is on i-follow for UK.....

Scott_Palfrey

Just checked on the City website and it doesn't seem as if this match is on i-follow for UK.....
It is on iFollow - https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/ will get something on the web shortly

crocks

It is on iFollow - https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/ will get something on the web shortly
Oh excellent