• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exclusive look from the 'new' Mayflower stand

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't normally write on the BB anymore but looking at the new stand at Gnome Park i don't get it, I thought it was suppose to be this shiney new one that was on the BBC sport website a few years ago (See Below)

But looking at the photo's of what it looks like now, It looks nothing like the one that was lauded by Brent and Co back in the day and is basically the old stand with seats put in, £5m for that? Can anyone tell me what went wrong?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Basically Harry Plotter told the thick inbreds anything they wanted to hear about the new stand that it was gonna be a phased development that would turn the ground into a Premiershiite stadium in deepest cornwall unfortunately he was very good with the phrase of talk the talk but couldn't actually walk the walk.

With superfans down there like nikkkkkkkkkkk and Dorkus in his pocket they fell for it hook line and stinker , Then Simple Simon comes along with a cheque book and a glazed look in his eyes and fell for it as well HAHAHAHAHAHA

Johnny Rotten said it well

Lets be honest here that in the council have a lot to answer for they even believe this white elephant https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-21812333

OmanGrecian

Wonder how the roof is holding up today

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
They will be hoping better than their team did in darkest Essex yesterday - i.e NOT blown away.